Homes for Lambeth are proposing to build 36 new homes at the corner of Wootton Street and Greet Street, opposite the proposed new entrance to Waterloo Station. 50% of the much-needed new homes will be affordable, 70% of this number will be at council level rent with the remaining 30% as shared ownership properties.

In addition to the new homes, Homes for Lambeth are proposing a 375sqm community space on the ground floor of the building, a new communal garden, a growing garden and communal play space for children.

You can Explore the proposal in more detail, watch the recent Q&A events, and you can have your say on the project on the Your View page.  

We have added the presentation slides and flythrough from the Q&A event.

Explore the proposals   arrow-2.png